Case re-opened, trial next month
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 08/27/2013 - 12:51pm
The television show is “Cold Justice.” Its new season starts Tuesday, Sept. 3, on the TNT network.
The case the reality show has chosen as its lead deals with the death of women in DeWitt County in 2001.
It was in January 12 years ago when first responders were called to a residence near Westhoff on Jackson Road. A woman was dying from a gun shot wound. She eventually died in spite of emergency medical treatment.
The sheriff’s office investigated the shooting.
Pam Shelley and her two children had been living with Ronnie Joe Hendricks, 42, at that residence.
According to the indictment, the couple had been arguing and Shelley was gathering her belongings preparing to move back to her home in Arkansas.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park